Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Speech Processing using VQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

lebesgue

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am presently working on speech recognition. I am using VQ technique. The code book is formed by using the MFCC sequences obtained by processing training speech sequence for different speakers. Suppose that during the test phase if the speaker(unknown voice utterance) signal happens to be of high pitch and assume that the unknown utterance is of one the speech of the trained speech signal, will there be a major shift in the MFCC coefficients so obtained with the high pitch values? This is important because if suppose an unknown person speaks I should be able to say that this is not an authorized person and even if the person who has authorization speaks in a low pitch or a high one I should be able to detect it with less error.please help me in this regard.:|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back