Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spectrum Analyzer Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolgaleb

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I tested an amplifier using a PNA and a spectrum analyzer and I got different results for the small signal gain. I noticed that Error 710 is displayed in the SA screen. Can this error mean that the power measurements with the SA are incorrect? There is no support for the HP8565 SA at this time since it is obsolete so it would be great to receive an answer to those that have the expertise.

ERROR 710
ROM U311 Checksum error of program ROM A2U311.

I'm not expert but this an software error and it (Firmware) should be reloaded/installed again thought.
You can find or request Firmware from Keysight.

Many decades ago I was shown a high quality digital spectrum analyser, as I was completing
some qualifications.

Since then I've become quite familiar with the fft , I realise that the fft is just a part of the signal
processing; prior to that filters and mixers are used to select a portion of the bandwidth.

Where might I find details about these first stages; a mathematical description of these
is also useful .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back