Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

speaker rating for APR9600

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratti

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am using speaker of 16 ohm for APR9600.bt it is not working.Circuit is same as the main circuit but circuit is not running.so plz tell me how to do rating of speaker as i came to know i much do rating of speaker.plz help

Your speaker is the recommended ohm value, according to the datasheet.

It ought to work. The APR9600 is supposed to put out 1V to a speaker. 12.2 mW. It won't be loud, but it should be audible.

Questions:

* Is your power supply within the range between 4.5 V (minimum) and 6.5 (maximum)?

* Can you be sure the device has a recorded audio message for it to playback? Or else does it produce beeps, etc.? Anything so you can be sure it is playing back some sound.

* Can you hook up an AC voltmeter to the output pins when playing back? Does it show a reading?

* Can you hook up a different speaker, or headphones, to the APR9600?

* Did you test your speaker separately, with an audio signal coming from an ordinary amplifier?

Reactions: pratti

pratti

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back