Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Speaker, Amplifier, and LED Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

intercooledgn

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a small project that I'm attempting to accomplish and have a few separate questions.

First I was looking at purchasing this kit from Radio Shack and am curious if a amplifier can be wired in if the sound isn't loud enough and if so how I would go about wiring a small amplifier into it.

**broken link removed**

Second I have this item and need to put together some bright LED lighting to the three sections of the octagon with symbols on them to have them light up. How would I go about wiring a series of LEDs in each of those sections and what parts should be purchased (circuit boards, LEDs, etc)

https://www.replicaprops.com/Light-from-behind-Key_p_93.html

I thank you all in advance for anyone who replies. Thanks again!

RadioShack did not make the recorder module, they bought it and know nothing about it.
To amplify it you need to know details about it or use trial and terror (error?). Good luck with it.

For the LED project you must know the detailed spec's about your LEDs and how to limit their current. Good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back