Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spartan 3E starter board EDK error 13.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquakeerthi

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HELP Spartan 3E starter board EDK error 13.1

I'm using SPARTAN 3E board for crucial testing and I'm using xilinx EDk version 13.1 using xilinx xps system has created and from XPS xilinx SDK has opened and bistream and BMM file has imported from their In sdk BSP packagng and simple helloworld project has created then program has downloaded into FPGA while running it shows error as follows
Unexpected error while launching program: ERROR: Debug Operation Not Supported on the TargetMicroBlaze is not being clocked. Check if the Clock input to MicroBlaze and its Bus Interfaces are connected properly ERROR: Debug Operation Not Supported on the TargetMicroBlaze is not being clocked. Check if the Clock input to MicroBlaze and its Bus Interfaces are connected properly
I check the board with Impact application fpga ram and flash are working perfeactly, so error is either in opb -->plb conversion or settings error

sdk_error.JPG

so friends its really urgent I need your help

Regards

S.Keerthi Priyan

Design Engineer

kalycito pvt ltd,india

Welcome to Kalycito - Your R&D Partner

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com