Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SOT23-6 Component Marking Code MHGAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin_J

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody,

I am looking for a SOT23-6 component with Code Marking MHGAA. This is written on the top of the package.

Can someone tell me what is this part?

I have searched some marking code books available on the internet but did not find anytrhing. Currently I am not sure what the part can be. Possibly some voltage regulator.

Thanks. Martin

What is this device? Power Supply? For the computer? Or other device? May be you have a PWM controller.

I had a similar problem when repairing a computer power supply unit Thermaltake 500W. There was a chip in the same SMD 6-pin package. Marking was certainly different. I found out that this chip is SG6848, although body markings did not match the datasheet. Identified the type of chip for connecting external components. I advise you and sketched diagram of the device, including the components connected to the chip. Put the scheme here on the forum. Then experienced people may remember what the chip has the outer joins.

Analogs (maybe not fully) of **broken link removed** (info from Belarus forum): **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** etc. Here thread of the russian forum aboute analogs of SG6848. You can see fuller analogs list of SG6848 in english language despite the presence of russian text.

Different PWM controllers with datasheets

Hi dimmich, the part is in the refrigeration unit Danfoss 101N0630. Part was probably functional, but because of the silicon protection of the whole PCB the parts are attached-sealed to the PCB. I tried to remove it in order to just make a scheme and one leg went off. I want to make the scheme and determine the function. But if I can find the marking code then my life will be much easier :)

Thanks Martin

Hi again. I have made some pictures of the device. The Marking code could possibly be HGA. The other letters could mean something else. What do you think? Thanks Martin

Hi Martin. I also want to make 101N0630 scheme, maybe we could trade information? In my 101N0630 that part has other name, it is EKRMO or EKRM0. I will wait your answer.

:razz: 888.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.