Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sos .. need a simple pic programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mihir08

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey guys plzz help . i am very much confused and tried many things to program my pic 16f84a but none of them working for me.

can any one give a simple and trusted jdm programmer circuit because there are many versions available and even on eda board there are lots of circuits .

i know this topic has been discused billions of time but none of the posts are completley satifying . lets make this as an ultimate post about simple pic programmer . give away watever you have below this post about basics of pic progrmming .

eagerly waiting for your reply ....
thnks
mihir

Added after 11 minutes:

i also have one doubt . voltage at my serial pot pin no. 3 (txd) is 10 volts instead of 12-15 volts recq at mclr . is 10 volts ok ??

voltage is OK.
if you are trying to make programmer at home. ask specific question like what problem you r facing. then some one can help you to solve the problem.

all the programmers available on net are working. you can make any one of them

Is that the voltage under load when the programer is running . Many serial ports do not give quite enough voltage to enable the pic . Is your circuit correct . The JDM programmer is a succesfull programer and should work for you .

which jdm programmer would you suggest because there are lots of versions and every one has tried to modify it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back