Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

solar panel how to calculate power

Status
Not open for further replies.

yassin.kraouch

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I have a solar power that i would like to calculate its power ( in watt), when i expose it to the solar and calculate the voltage that this solar supply without charge i found 10V, but i would like to know the power in ( watt) in order to compare it with the value given by the manufacturer (16 watt crêt), i connect directly a lamp to the solar power and calculate the voltage (9.3 V) and current ( 0.55A) so the power is about 5 watt, what is the solution to find the right power ???

go for the manufacturers detail otherwise you have to calculate yourself using dummy load circuit test ,read ammeter reading and voltage reading at bright day sun putting perpendicular facing towards sun p=v*i

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back