Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Software sample to burn AT89C52 required

Status
Not open for further replies.

arun48

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone please help me with a sample program code [preferably in C,C++]
that could be used for burning hex files to IC using "port with 25 pins" [i am not sure if that is printer port]
Basically
1. i want to know how hex files are read by software
2. how ports are handled

Actually whether you use C or C++ or assembly language to program,the compiler which you are using is responsible for the conversion of you written code to hex form. When you compile/build your written code the compiler converts the written code to hex format which is then loaded to the controller for our application.
The connector you are talking about is Db-25 connector or parallel port connector which is used for connecting printers(you were right.....!!!!!!!).
You can get over the net many compilers for 89C52 where you can write the code & burn the code to the controller.Just have a look on net.
Regards,
Jerin. ;-)

@ mod if this topic is discussed in micro controller section arun48 would learn more
@ arun48
what project you want to do ? do you want to interface printer port to 89c52 ? i think you are talking about programmer ...yes? isp burner probably !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back