Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMS Reading with FBUS by PIC16f877A

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan0630056

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I know... this topic comes so many times here but i cant find a complete solution. So if someone can provide me a complete code on this...it will be very helpfull...

Moreover recently when i start working with the FBUS... i found from **broken link removed**, that i first need to send a string :

1E 00 0C D1 00 07 00 01 00 03 00 01 60 00 72 D5

from the PIC. and also written there that the 0C represent the source address when that is PC...but since im using PIC...what will be its source address..??

Thank you.... [/url]

Understanding the fbus protocol is not an easy task. You could send messages through fbus without understanding all of the complex protocol.

I had a similar project like yours long time ago. I didnt understnd all the bytes but
still I coul send text messages through the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.