Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMS CONTROLLER USING PIC16F84A

Status
Not open for further replies.

glide_07

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi to everyone need help for my project sms controller. Im using PIC16F84A and sony ericsson T230. My problem is how to code the program of the PIC to control various devices and send alarm message in case of intrusion. please help me...if you have programs like this can you please share..thanks

I attached the flow diagram of my project..if you need my circuit i will send it to you..
You can vary my diagram if you want...

Hope to hear from you all thanks...

Thanks 4 the link..But sad to say i got head ache analyzing it..hehe..its okei maybe i can find english version for that..

Thanks pomidor.. i find this site more interesting.. have you built the same kind of project before?

Added after 2 minutes:

How about you Leinahtan? Have you built the same project before? I mean the SMS Controller.

Reactions: minarl

minarl

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.