Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sms based e notice board

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarunpoonia

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sir i am going to make sms based enotice board as a minor project for final semester.i want to know which type of gsm modem is suitable for that.

sir i am going to make sms based enotice board as a minor project for final semester.i want to know which type of gsm modem is suitable for that.

Hi Tarunpoonia and Welcome to EDABoard,

If You think to pass semester, better give more project informations to EDABoard members. What I know any GSM modem/module can send SMS, You can even use mobile phone with integrated AT modem.

Best regards,
Peter

Hi Tarunpoonia and Welcome to EDABoard,

If You think to pass semester, better give more project informations to EDABoard members. What I know any GSM modem/module can send SMS, You can even use mobile phone with integrated AT modem.

Best regards,
Peter

sir which microcontroller is suitable for sim 300 modem?

- - - Updated - - -

sir which microcontroller is suitable for sim 300 modem?

Controller is selected on the basis of the features you need. But if you just want to have a basic GSM module interfaced with not so sophesticated facilities then even an 8051 is enough.

You can use a sim300 or sim900 modem with any micro controller.As above posted an 8051 chip is enough for the application.
you can find a number of threads about gsm interfacing in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back