Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

smps schematic wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehdi_394

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
smps schematic

hi every one
I need a schematic for smps practical circuit with this parameters
Vac in:100v
Idc out=4A
Vdc out=12v

please , Help me if you can.I am in trouble for my final project and I don't Have enogh time to design this phase of project .

thanks a lot

smps project

A good place to find schematics is on IC manufacturers websites. Just search the web for an smps IC that will do what you need, then visit the website to get the data sheet. The data sheet will most probably have an example circuit and the manufacturer of the chip will most likely have some application notes on using the chip.

smps schema

mehdi_394 said:
hi every one
I need a schematic for smps practical circuit with this parameters
Vac in:100v
Idc out=4A
Vdc out=12v

please , Help me if you can.I am in trouble for my final project and I don't Have enogh time to design this phase of project .

thanks a lot

CHECK AT www.powerint.com

smps 12v 4a schematic

actually, to do it really simply......just get one of those powerint flybacks and do it with hysteretic control.....

If you dont want to wind a transformer, just use a buck converter, though the duty cycle will be low...unless its a tapped buck.

But a buck will do the job....

your ony prob then is the hi side switch.....you could use a bootstrap driver though to get round it..planty at IRF.COM

......or to be honest a pulse transformer isnt hard to set up for hi side drive.....

ot just go on the webbench on fairchils site, or is it natsemi ?

Powerint have some easy to compensate controllers...and a support website

...you can even buy there some of there transformers off the shelf

Added after 1 minutes:

oops by the way, "Laszlo Balogh" does a good hi side drive article for you to google to get..

anyway, if i may ask, what course are you doing ?

do they help you much, -
my lecturers used to talk at three hundred miles an hour and leave us all blank!

4a smps circuit

hi
you can check in the power int website,
it has multiple options of tiny switch or link switch and others, u have even the option of selecting the topology
one more thing for your info is it helps even in u r desing simultaions of the sch basing on the specifications given

bye
som

simple smps schematics

Hi , download a software PI Expert from powerintegration web site. You can design all types of powersupplies from that software. What you need to do is some fine tuning in the circuit. Thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.