Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMASH + Simulink : Get segmentation fault with many outputs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo123

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

When I run the Smash+Simulink co-interface I get a segmentation fault in Matlab. I have 12 inputs and 20 outputs from my Verilog code. To narrow down the source of the seg. fault I made the Verilog code a simple bit assignment and I still get the seg. fault. Interestingly, when I reduce the number of outputs to 15 (from 20) I do not get a segmentation fault and everything seems to run fine. Any one know why this could happen? Of note I am using simulink 6, and there is a note about the Smash module being written for v6.1 in the Matlab error log.

Also are there any websites out there which have example .nsx, .v files using the Smash/Simulink co-interface (besides the Dolphin website)? Thanks.

Re: SMASH + Simulink : Get segmentation fault with many outp

anyone?

could u plz help me to start working on smash software. spent 50 hrs but could not understood how to open new project ( VHDL-AMS) and simultion. plz upload the complete procedure to open blank file.thanks .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back