Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Slot antenna design at Ku band using HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

saikiran69

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello ,
I am designing a rectangular waveguide slot antenna on the broad face at Ku band. I want to design the antenna by the Elliot's method i.e. by plotting the Stegen's curves and making use of the Elliot's design equations. Can anyone please help me how to make use of the Elliot's equations for the designing of the travelling wave slot antenna.

hi i want to design a slot antenna with radiation patterns a bit tiltted in e plane but not finding any way how can e plane patterns be controlled ,if anyone has any idea or reference related to it plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me

hi
look at "antenna theory and design' written by robert elliot or "antenna theory-analysis and design" wr by balanis. this books surly will help you.

- - - Updated - - -

hi
look at "antenna theory and design' written by robert elliot or "antenna theory-analysis and design" wr by balanis. this books surly will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back