Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sine wave Inverter with closed-loop load regulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

irfan42

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pure sine wave inverter

Dear All,
I have made sine wave inverter that is working fine but when I put Load on it, it's output voltage decreases, then I increase the amplitude of the sine wave from the bubba oscillator then output voltage increases, Now my question is that how can I do this automatically through a comparator IC or any other technique please tell me I will be wait for your Reply.

Regards,

Irfan Hussain

IBN KHALDUN SYSTEMS
65-C, 2nd Floor
Defence Commercial Area 'A'
DHA, Phase-II
Karachi-75500
Pakistan.
Email: irfan@ibnkhaldun.com.pk
Cell: +92 (0)344 3051331

sine wave bubba

A FET is used in a Wien Bridge sine-wave oscillator to make its output level constant. The FET is an automatic level control.

Is your inverter using a sine-wave driving an amplifier? Then it wastes a lot of power making heat.

A modified sine-wave inverter (actually it is a modified square-wave) and a PWM pure sine-wave inverter rectifies its output and uses the DC to change the width of its pulses For voltage control.

Re: Pure Sine wave Inverter

Hi Irfan,
Please contact me on my mailing address

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Can you show me how to change the output sinewave inverter to DC form to control the dutycycle or output voltage? I have try using fullbridge rectifier but fail to do it. Do you have anyidea about it?

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back