Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simulink to labview - help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mishko

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
labview simulink

hello

can anyone tell me how to convert my model made with simulink (matlab) to a labview model? is there a software for doing it?

tnx!

convert simulink to labview

mishko said:
hello

can anyone tell me how to convert my model made with simulink (matlab) to a labview model? is there a software for doing it?

tnx!

Hi,
There is a Simulation Tool Kit available from NI which can be be used to run the matlab model in Labview.Even the DLLs generated from RTW can be used in Labview for RT appliactions.I just downloaded it last week and it is working fine.
If you have any questions on implementation,dont hesitate to post your questions here (or PM me..:D)

Regards,
Sharon

simulink convert to labview

HEllo!!
i've installd Labview 8.6 but there is no option of switching target?can any one let me know y it is so?

simulink labview

Muhammadshah said:
HEllo!!
i've installd Labview 8.6 but there is no option of switching target?can any one let me know y it is so?

Can u explain the problem in detail..?

labview help 2009

hello!!
i ve got to know wt was the problem.i did not install dsp module kit.so that y it was showing me error.
if some one know how to use labview for targeting c6713 than let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back