Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulink mixer problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

way.walter

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
simulink mixer

Being the first time use the mathmatical model of MIXER in simulink RF blockset,I made a simple model to check out the conversion of the spectre of the input signal,in my case,the input is composed of two sinus,who have a frequency of 100Mhz and 300 Mhz,the F_sample is set to 2Ghz,the LO frequency of mixer is set to 600 Mhz,so we should have a ouput who has 700 Mhz and 900 Mhz,but we don't,I checked and checked again,i can't figure it out why,here is the .mdl,please,guys ,help me out of this

mixer simulink

Good day,

May I ask if you came right with this... I have the same issue... would it be possibel for you to advise on the action to be taken..

thanks

Regards

simulink mixer model

I wonder if one of you guys, has already figured out how the math. mixer works, I have actually the same problem.

can you post it???

thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.