Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] simulating C# code in proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerkymotion

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have begun to work about C# for a few weeks.I can use Proteus and MPLAB C and make some embedded systems.But Now I want to create a interface to control my simulation on Proteus.My goal is to turn on and off led by sending command from GUI which I made in C#.
NOW I have no idea about how to recieve the data from serial port in my PIC16f877a which I sent it through the GUI(C#)....and I want to simulate the process in Proteus

c# in Proteus? you cannot, what you can is use the hyperterm in proteus (simulating the old hyperterminal port)

ya I used hyper-terminal and my code ran successfully...:)
but now since i have made GUI in C# to transmit data via serial port and I want to see whether GUI transmits and receive data to PIC....so I wanted to simulate this process in Proteus.....
IF not please suggest any other simulator or process or equivalent

Take a look here

TinyCLR.com - .NET Micro Framework Community

Not what you are doing but you might find it interesting.
Microsoft have released their MicroNetFramework as open source.
With a free down load of Visual Studio Express for C#, and the micronet framework, you can write your embedded code in C# using the libs from the net framework and debug it using Visual Studio.

So far it has been ported mainly to Arm chips, but a port to a 32-bit Pic might be a worthwhile project.

So Di I need to assemble hardware to check whether my serial port code in C++ is working or not..
Isn't there any other method to check whether my GUI in C++ is capable of recieving data from microcontroller.....
please help .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back