Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulating AD5227 in Pspice

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandhyap

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I found AD5227 (64-tap digital potentiometer) appropriate for my application. But unfortunately, I am having trouble simulating the circuit in PSPICE. AD provides a BXL model file. I managed to obtain the Orcad Capture Library file (.olb extension) using the Ultra Librarian Tool.
Now, I wish to obtain the PSPICE Circuit/Library file (.cir/.lib extension) so I can run the simulation. I was wondering if there is any tool that can do the conversion, or any other way to go about this. Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

They don't have a Spice model for it. You could create a simple model yourself using a few key parameters from the datasheet.

Keith

Thanks, I am working on it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.