Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simulate radial stub using ADS2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

spide

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sprameter

i am not sure about how to simulate(s-parameter) radial stub using ADS2003.how to interpret s-parameter for radial stub.i am working on 2.4GHz.the radial stub is used together with the high impedance line(biasing transistor).could anyone help.

simply place the radial stub amd the TL of high impedance with it
place a sprameter controller and a termination

just it

wish this help

khouly

what is the theoritical expected s-paramater should look like.

i think the expected s parameters will be like loss passfilter , coz the radial stub acts as shut capacitor to ground , and the high impedance line act as inductance "RFC"

this structure is always used to feed the DC voltage to the active device and eleminate any RF signal from pentrating to DC circuit ,

which this help

khouly

is this the correct result.could u pls futher comment ragarding the S11 and S21.

can u plz post a schematic diagram of the circuit u simulated

and tell me what kind of substarete u use

khouly

This is my setup. I think that is a correct result since it block RF at desired frequency.

same with me.but i am not sure whether my observation of s-parameter is correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back