Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sim900 - AT+SAPBR - cid value

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumitdave

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

for sim900, AT+SAPBR command description is as below:
AT+SAPBR=<cmd_type>,<cid>,[<ConParamTag>,<ConParamValue>]

Here cid is bearer profile identifier and its value should be selected between 1-4 as per application note.

My query is that how to decide that the value of cid.
in other words, i want to know the the parameters on which cid value depends upon.

Bearer parameters are not user deifned.. you can just read the status of it under different operation of GPRS connection and under GPRS sending or getting data and disconnecting.....

Hi ckshivaram,

Thanks for reply.

as per application note, i need to send following commands to Configure bearer profile 1 prior to ftp/http data based transfer.

AT+SAPBR=3,1,"APN","CMNET"
AT+SAPBR=3,1,"Contype","GPRS"

1) For vodafone and airtel sim card, what should i send for above commands ?
2) what does it indicates for commands type value 3 and cid value 1 as per above command?

hi all,

am also facing same problem :(
can anyone pls tel wat should be the value of ConParamValue in at+sapbr command

thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

hi all,

am also facing same problem :(
can anyone pls tel wat should be the value of ConParamValue in at+sapbr command

thanks in advance :)

Hi, Pallavibsh,

For APN, pls kindly inquiry from local operation company.
For command issue, pls reference attached:
13_1338177398.jpg

I need help. i am facing the same problem. what will be the value of "ConParamTag" and "ConParamValue". what does it mean?

Hi ckshivaram,

Thanks for reply.

as per application note, i need to send following commands to Configure bearer profile 1 prior to ftp/http data based transfer.

AT+SAPBR=3,1,"APN","CMNET"
AT+SAPBR=3,1,"Contype","GPRS"

1) For vodafone and airtel sim card, what should i send for above commands ?
2) what does it indicates for commands type value 3 and cid value 1 as per above command?

above both step is working but when i open bearer for using AT+SAPBR=1,1 That time i got error so how to solve this problem...

Greetings,
I need to access websites using url without ip address, is it enough to configure dns setting and send at+cipstart to do it. and i also need to get the ip address of the url can i use this AT+CIPSRIP. pls help me.
THANKS,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back