fireball003

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
at+cipsend

hi,
All sim300 at commands work fine except CIPSEND. I can not make it work. I am sending AT+CIPSEND then waiting for the '>' character. But when it gets the sign it also responds "send ok".in the server i receive newline on other character.

How to solve this problem? Can you post any algorithm or a code just for this CIPSEND part?

Please suggest of what to do.

Thanks in advance.

cipsend

Hi,
I think I should show that part of my code where CIPSEND is not working.

Code:
printf("AT+CIPSEND\r\n");
u=0;
for(u=0;u<3;u++){
  cc = getc1();
  if(cc=='>'){
    printf("Honey, I am home");
    printfChar(ctrl_z);
    break;
  }

}

Now definitely the AT+CIPSEND starts and ends because when I run in loop this opens closes. But whatever I send, I get only a newline in my server side. What is missing?

I must be making silly mistake which is driving me crezy. Please tell me where I am making mistake. What's wrong with my code?

Thanks in advance.

at+cipsend not working

Hi ,

From what I can see I think you are using a C program to do the transfer.
Did you try the same with a terminal program ? It would make it simpler to see the dialogue,then probably coding with C would be easier.

1) You have to verify you have a 'CONNECT OK ' for CIPSTATUS before attempting to use CIPSEND.

2) I do not know about your server details , but if its a http , then you would have to use commands like GET / POST to communicate with the server.

3) printfChar(ctrl_z); I have not seen this in standard C , try sending the ASCII code for ^J and ^Z directly with putchar. As I said I am not sure about this implementation , it could be correct.

4) In any case : You could check this thread among others :
for a working model.

HTH

sim300 cipsend

hi fireball003
first do your project in hyper terminal r etc
& what command do U use before cipsend
did U use cip start or no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…