Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sim300 CIPSEND not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireball003

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
at+cipsend

hi,
All sim300 at commands work fine except CIPSEND. I can not make it work. I am sending AT+CIPSEND then waiting for the '>' character. But when it gets the sign it also responds "send ok".in the server i receive newline on other character.

How to solve this problem? Can you post any algorithm or a code just for this CIPSEND part?

Please suggest of what to do.

Thanks in advance.

cipsend

Hi,
I think I should show that part of my code where CIPSEND is not working.

Code:
printf("AT+CIPSEND\r\n");
u=0;
for(u=0;u<3;u++){
  cc = getc1();
  if(cc=='>'){
    printf("Honey, I am home");
    printfChar(ctrl_z);
    break;
  }

}

Now definitely the AT+CIPSEND starts and ends because when I run in loop this opens closes. But whatever I send, I get only a newline in my server side. What is missing?

I must be making silly mistake which is driving me crezy. Please tell me where I am making mistake. What's wrong with my code?

Thanks in advance.

at+cipsend not working

Hi ,

From what I can see I think you are using a C program to do the transfer.
Did you try the same with a terminal program ? It would make it simpler to see the dialogue,then probably coding with C would be easier.

1) You have to verify you have a 'CONNECT OK ' for CIPSTATUS before attempting to use CIPSEND.

2) I do not know about your server details , but if its a http , then you would have to use commands like GET / POST to communicate with the server.

3) printfChar(ctrl_z); I have not seen this in standard C , try sending the ASCII code for ^J and ^Z directly with putchar. As I said I am not sure about this implementation , it could be correct.

4) In any case : You could check this thread among others :
for a working model.

HTH

sim300 cipsend

hi fireball003
first do your project in hyper terminal r etc
& what command do U use before cipsend
did U use cip start or no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com