Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIM card traffic analyzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisoiu

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
simcard analyzer

Hi,
I have some problems with some SIM cards inserted in GSM mobile equipments. It is a random problem, it apperars only on a certain type of SIM card issued by my GSM network, and only from time to time. Sometimes, the ME is working fine, sometimes it rejects the SIM card, then after a time is coming back to normal operation. This is a diffrent problem than that one described in another post of mine in this area. I am not able to establish a pattern and find a cause. Thus, I think it might be a good idea to study this problem by analyzing the traffic between the GSM mobile equipment and its SIM card, during normal operation.
Does anyone know who manufactures such an equipment capable to analyze and display the SIM card traffic?

Kind regards,
/pisoiu

Status
Not open for further replies.