Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIGTRAN to TDM calculation help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnerber

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tdm calculation

Hi board members,

I have a Signaling Gateway that will recieve a particular bandwith over IP based on Mbps. The signaling gateway will convert the SIGTRAN M3UA to TDM for sending out over T1's on the outbound side. I need to determine how many T1's I need to support the bandwith generated by the M3UA Mbps traffic that will go out the TDM side. Can you offer suggestions?

sigtran contre tdm

I have a Signaling Gateway that will recieve a particular bandwith over IP based on Mbps. The signaling gateway will convert the SIGTRAN M3UA to TDM for sending out over T1's on the outbound side. I need to determine how many T1's I need to support the bandwith generated by the M3UA Mbps traffic that will go out the TDM side. Can you offer suggestions?

sigtran traffic calculation

i am learning about SIPTRAN, anybody has its document, pls upload or send me. Thank in advance

sigtran tdm converter

why do you want to convert it into TDM?

what is the vendor of your signaling gateway? it supposes to depend on the equipment's specification.

1 T1 = 1,544 Mbps

you can calculate by yourself.. :)

Re: sigtran tdm converter

zhi_yi said:
why do you want to convert it into TDM?

what is the vendor of your signaling gateway? it supposes to depend on the equipment's specification.

1 T1 = 1,544 Mbps

you can calculate by yourself.. :)

1T1 = 1.544Mbps

Status
Not open for further replies.