Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

signal is not driven by multiple drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakarla raghavendra

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Error: (E115) sc_signal<T> cannot have more than one driver:
signal `top.signal_51' (sc_signal)
first driver `sub_module1.port_10' (sc_out)
second driver `sub_module2.port_11' (sc_out)
In file: ../../../../src/sysc/communication/sc_signal.cpp:137

please help me for resolving this problem.
what can i do for this problem?

What tools are you using? What language are you using?

I think the issue is rather self-explanatory: you might have two concurrent modules driving the same signal. Check hierarchy of your design, or try to post sensible portions of the code.

Cheers

Vaguely looks like icarus verilog output.

Anyways, you have connected two drivers (outputs) to one signal. Probably you connected two module outputs to the same wire. Actually the error message says it all really. ;)

Vaguely looks like icarus verilog output.

Anyways, you have connected two drivers (outputs) to one signal. Probably you connected two module outputs to the same wire. Actually the error message says it all really. ;)

I had use systemc language on eclipse environment. I had solve this problem. But i had another problem that if i had write wait_until() in

SC_CTHREAD process it give an error like "the wait_until is not resolved" and "it not declared in this scope". what the problem. please give me some information. I am new to systemc.

Hello,

I am not so brilliant with SystemC, but the problem you are facing is surely due to a missing header include or a missing declaration of the wait_until function. Check that all the symbols you are using are included, i.e. check where the wait_until function is defined.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back