Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Setting up Cadence, Plz Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jn_mohit

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to use the Cadence custom IC design suite(schematic capture, analog artist etc) for my analog design thesis.

We have it in our University, but not any one I know of is using it or has used recently. I know the location of the Cadence tools too, all I want to know is step by step procedure to set up cadence NCSU environment.

I have been to many university sites, but the setup instructions are particular to university.

Can anyone guide me with this, or give me a link to general cadence set up directions.

Thanks

Pls see the attachment file.You can install the ic50 step by step!

The Cadence Installation Guide provides the basic information and procedures required to install Cadence® products. While the Cadence Installation Guide provides a brief summary of software configuration (Appendix A, “Overview of Software Configuration”), you should refer to the proper product documentation for detailed configuration information.
The most effective way to use this guide is for you to determine your level of experience with system administration and Cadence product installation. For example, those who have little experience with system administration and have not installed Cadence products at least one time should read the entire guide from start to finish.

All the product is the same
first untar it
second run setup.sh
during following step, choose load softload,
and select local for cdrom and select cadence catalogue for the product you want to setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back