Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

set_input_transition in prime time

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey13

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What is the better way to set input_transition?Is it the way to select a buffer as driving cell on all inputs or explicitly specifying the value by using set_input_transition command. If we want to specify the value how we need to calculate this value.

Its better to specify the value using set input transition. Top level designer will give u this.
If u dont have then the second option would be set_driving_cell command.

I am working for testchips. We dont have any information about the top level design with which my testchip is going to integrate. Please suggest me what will be the better approach.

find one in the tech lib and scale it down somewhat

Generally guidelines are defined what should be the output driving cell. Once you know that you can use that cell as the driving cell for your inputs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back