Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

seriel communication using dsk 6713

Status
Not open for further replies.

arti.iisc

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dsk6713

Hi all
I want to do seriel coomunication using dsk 6713. for this i referred spra 633b from ti. i found that there are 2 ways to do seriel coomunication either seriel port mode or GPIO mode.
i did program and hardware side i used MAx 232 for the same. pin 2 of max 232 for receiving and pin 3 is for transmitting. so i give pin no 2 to pin 42 on peripheral expansion and pin no 3 to pin 36 on peripheral expansion and use the code which is given in spra 633b . but nothing i am getting on hyper terminal. i am using boud rate 115200. plz tell me where i am wrong. its urgent. any help will be appriciated.

peripheral expansion board c6713

hi , i think youe have no problem in your code , the problem is that the signal does not com on peripherals pins ! check the pins of DSP directly with OSCI. . i had the same problem , the signals were not available on peripheral , let me know your answer after test
omid

hi
Thanks for your reply.
but still i didnt get the problem.
if i have made code correct then where i have done wrong. can you hardware wise tell me which pin i have to connect where.
or can you explain in detail where have you faced problem and how didi u resolve it.
please its urgent for me.
i am waiting for your reply.
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back