Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Searching for chineese AVR evaluation board circuit and firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Searching

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

Few months ago i bought cheap AVR evaluation board but without blueprints and i want to find them.
On the backside of small ethernet module there have been writen "yh-mcu.taobao.com yihe electronic studio" but the site doesnt exist ;/
Hope you can help me. Thanks.

If my thread is in bad place please move it.

IMAG0157.jpgIMAG0158.jpgIMAG0159.jpg

This is it
I mailed them few months ago but they didnt respond.

Last edited:

Hello,

i must let you know some truths firstly, Taobao in “yh-mcu.taobao.com yihe electronic studio” is an well-known web where any one can buy product with lower price, but normally, the products are in inferior quality and low lifetime.
i checked your products, they are assembled boards, why not buy assembled boards from china directly ? you can get the reliable quality.

I hoped someone here have got same board and can upload CD. I dont want to buy second board directly from china only to get the circuit, especially now, when there is so much works to do. Stiil hope somebody have got same board...

in fact, there are a lot of EMS/ODM factory can ship you the full assembled boards with the shell, but you have to provide the PCB layout document and BOM list.

Man, i am not interested in bouing assembled pcb. I am searching for my evaluation board electric circuit and pcb layout ;)

Where did you buy that from and they provided no schematics or CD with sample projects?

I bought it on local auction site aka Allegro.pl and then mailed few times with the seller, he said that he is a student and while being in China on holidays he bought this board for funny price...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back