Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

searching eagle expert engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmtecnologic

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tmtecnologic

Hi all!

We are searching an electronic engineer with experience in routing pcbs with cadsoft eagle.

I need someone that help me to do a simple pcb with 7 modules wavecom, an usb hub controller, 7 analog switch and 14 sim holder, 7 regulator 3.3volt.

Every gsm module takes 3.3 voltage from its regulator, and it's connected to the analog switch (for switching 2 sim cards), and to the usb hub.

I already draw ics, and sim holder, both schematic and footprint.
I also completed (90%) the schematic for one module.

I need someone that complete pcb.

My email is
thomas@tmtecnologic.com

I offer good money.

Thanks

eagle expert

Dear tmtecnologic,

I am Francis, I have experience in doing lot of PCB jobs here in my country, I am willing to take the job, how would I work for you?

PS
I am using DipTrace and Eagle

wavecom eagle cadsoft library

Thanks Francis for your quick reply.

You can work from your home, I can write a specific for what I need, including datasheet of all components that I need to use and also library and schematics that I did, you can evaluate how money do you want and how time do you need to do it.

If you have some istant messaging systems we can communicate there.

thanks

my YM ID is the_risk_master, and you can mail me from theriskmaster@lavabit.com, I also want to know the schedules and alloted timespan for your project

thanks

Added after 20 minutes:

Its kind late now here in my place, I'll just wait for your urgent reply, you could send the schematics and other footprint details, etc. you want for the PCB job

till tomorrow

It's ok also for me if you would to use another program.
I wrote eagle because i already draw footprints in that software.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back