Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

scr triggering using micro controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishfaq ahmad

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to make a scr triggering cirucut to control power from 0 to 180 angle, addtionly i want three control options,for example 3 button one for incresing firing angle 2nd for decresing firing angle and 3rd for to reset.and the triggering angle is to be show on lcd, i m using microcontroller for this purpose.i m facing with problem in coding of microcontroller, i m using ccsc pic compiler for coding ,sir help me how to code these logic in microcontroller

This is a wide open request, to be able to even to start giving you hints.

Do you have a software flowchart? Have you defined the controller ports you plan to use? Do you have the additional circuitry (i.e. zero crossing detector, scr's gate firing) already designed? Is the LCD serial or parallel? What microcontroller are you using? What is the required resolution in the firing angle?
And other......

Status
Not open for further replies.