Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematics with ISIS,and pcb with ORCAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

debutpic

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
isis labcenter import schematics

Hello all

I draw and simulate my diagrams in ISIS,but can I use an another pcb tool more powerful than ARES from the netlist ,I will use layout of ORCAD

Thank's

orcad multiwire netlist format

I think if if the importing design to OrCAD is not valid, you can draw the circuit again in OrCAD and make the required PCB for it as it is very easy in OrCAD....

KAMAL

compare isis and orcad tool

Thank's for your reply Enhancer,Orcad is easy but I design always my schematic to ISIS because I can simulate the PIC family

orcad import isis

ISIS can churn out a netlist in :

SDF (Native Labcenter Format).
Eedesigner
Multiwire
Tango
Vutrax
Boardmaker
Futurenet
Racal
Valid

SPICE
Spice-Age

Provided Orcad can import one of the above netlist formats (Tango??) the only remaining problem is likely to be with nomenclature. For example, what ARES calls a DIL14 Orcad may call a DIL_14 or a 14DIL. In such cases you'll need to either edit the netlist, sort it in ISIS before creating the netlist or sort it at the import end in Orcad.

Iain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back