Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic for a motor controller with pic18f4331

Status
Not open for further replies.

vibz86

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can someone help me out with the scematic of the motor controller with PIC18f4331, l298 and a quadrature encoder. I already implemented the motor controller with a pic 16f877a, but later I had to abandon that idea as 16f doesnt support quadrature encoder modules.. I adjusted the 16f circuit diagram for 18f4331 , but It doesn work.. Can someone help me out in figuring what the problem is in this circuit diagram?

Can someone help me out with the scematic of the motor controller with PIC18f4331, l298 and a quadrature encoder. I already implemented the motor controller with a pic 16f877a, but later I had to abandon that idea as 16f doesnt support quadrature encoder modules.. I adjusted the 16f circuit diagram for 18f4331 , but It doesn work.. Can someone help me out in figuring what the problem is in this circuit diagram?

Hi there.
I m also getting into 18F4331 from my base 16F877A.
I also have the portability issues. In case you have found your way out.
Kindly help me too.

Cheers

I got this information from the datasheet,

"VS --> Supply Voltage for the Power Output Stages.
A non-inductive 100nF capacitor must be connected between this
pin and ground."

and,

"VSS --> Supply Voltage for the Logic Blocks. A100nF capacitor must be
connected between this pin and ground."

As I see no capacitors in your schematic, possibly this is the reason for your worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back