Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

schematic diagram problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

chloe11

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i m trying to draw a circuit that supposed to display the current temperature in the 7-segment, and the light of the 7-segment will dimmer or brighter according to the detected light intensity by the LDR. The switch is for the use to change the temperature unit from celsius to fahreheit or vice versa.
However, my circuit seems to have something wrong that it does not run as i expect.
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my circuit?

by the way, i was using Proteus to draw this. 1.png
Thank you very much.

What part of your circuit is not working?
One cannot comment on the operations of the micro with the information that you have posted.

You really should add some resistors to limit the LED segment current but otherwise the schematic is OK.
As the drive signals to the LED are digital, the only way to change their brightness is to adjust how long each digit is turned on for. This is done in software so it is impossible to comment with only the schematic to work from.

Brian.

Q5 looks out of place. try a pnp transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.