Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SAR simulation need help in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryADS

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sar 21 simulator

Hi friends,
I am newbie to simulate SAR in HFSS,and my custom request us to supply them the SAR simulation data(antenna) of HFSS.And i have ever found photoes about the SAR simulation in HFSS,Now attached the photoes as bellow.My questions are :how to get the 1g averageing box and 10g averaging box in HFSS,Would anyone kindly tell me how to get two box in HFSS(or I should set them up,How to do it?)

Another hand,How can i get the detail simulation data as attached photo about SAR in HFSS?

Anyone share me more detail documents about above questions?
Thanks,

hfss sar simulation

Anyone can help me?

hfss local sar

Hi there Terry, I'm guessing your talking about specific absrption rate instead of sythetic aperture radar. I'm not to famaliar with the specific absorption rate stuff but I'm guessing the 1g & 10g boxes have something to do with the amount of radiation within those boxes?

If this is so then you can create the 1g or 10g box using the HFSS primitives and apply a radiation boundary to it, this will allow you to measure the electric field within the box. To be on the safe side I would make 2 copies of the HFSS project one with the 1g and the other with the 10g box.

TerryADS

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
sar hfss

Thanks,YoungEng.yes,it is specific absrption rate .I do not know how to define the detail creation of 1g or 10g.Above photoes means 1g and 10g is in air box that has been set to radiation boundary,what i want is how to create the boxes and how to plot the result data.

Status
Not open for further replies.