Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

samsung tv cw-3382 schemetic ,its channel not autostore

Status
Not open for further replies.

IQBAL KHAN

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pcd8572 replace

what is the part to be replaced for the channel to store automatically
it is to be tuned manual tune , if auto store used then it skips and not fells any channel

autostore error 1718

samsung tv mainly uses eprom to save the tuned channels i dont know which is exactly the right ic number for ur model but alot of samsung models uses this eprom:
PCD8572 RIC02(LOOK FOR THIS EPROM IC IF U FIND IT REPLACE IT AND THIS WILL CURE THE ERROR)

ALSO SOME TIMES A TUNING DRIFT IS HAPPEN AND TO SOLVE THIS U MUCT RESOLDER THE CONNECTOR FOR REMOTE PANNEL

autostore channel

i think that when i press auto tune in tv it should store channle first at 1 then at 2 the next channel then at 3 it shoyuld have channel 3 but here no store wht should b replaed or trace {PICTURE IF }

channel not storing on samsung tv

as i told you befor look for eprom and replace it bcz the stored channels are stored inside this and it is integrated circuit usually its number on samsung PCD8572 RIC02 tv

tms73c127

thanx i found the eeprom , i want to ask that
what is tunig drift for please expalin is there any faulty
noonpolar capacitor

tuning drift means that the tuned channels will be lost with the time so if u store for example a chaneel on location one and its frequeny 870mhz for example with time it will be increase or decrease untill the channels need to be retuned to c it this normally caused by faulty capacitor

IQBAL KHAN

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
any method to check eeprom or
any ckt to check small capacitors

i have found the eeprom number and ready to replace but may i kn aow that what are the faulty capacitors
to be replaced polar or nonpolar and eeprom required any other requirement that programming etc ..

my dear if
during auto search the channel do not stop at the best mode then you have to make sure of aft coil or replace it
and if it stoped during search but did not stored replace eprom ic

Amro eid

thanz amro eid
but it is not storing either by auto tune
but if it is manually search it rememeber the channel
but afetr a 2 to 3 seconds it tuning out and wht we called a tunig drift happend ..
wheer is aft coil andwht value and apecification for it

is aft coil is placxed in tv tuner circuit ,, the input of anteenaa silver box circuit because it contain
if coils

AFT coil is placed near the IF IC it is metal coil which can be adjusted by turning it.s ferrit core you can also look at the data sheet of the IF ic to precisely locat the coil

I HUST FOUND AFT COIL AND IC FOR THIS CONNECTING IS TMS73C127 BUT WHT ARE PAARMERETES TO BE CHECKED FOR AFT STANDARD HOW CA I CHECK IT IT IS GOOD OR BED OR THERE ANY ADJUSTMENT FOR IT ANY EASY METHOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back