Status
Not open for further replies.

T_Finn

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am working on a target recognition project and would like to acquire a sample C++ algorithm for an fpga board that would allow a digital image to be processed and matched to a digital image stored on a computer hard drive. I've got some codes for other fpga applications, but I haven't been able to locate image recognition C++ coding, please help!!!!!!!!!! Thanks in advance.

Please clarify how C++ relates to FPGA. The best FPGA algorithms are written in a hardware description language such as VHDL or Verilog.

No problem. C++ is the algorithm that describes what you want to accomplish. It is converted to vhdl via a conversion program afterwhich a netlist is created in cadence or some other printed circuit board program. I have a manual that describes some fpga programming techniques in C++, but it doesn't contain any image processing sample programs to get me started. Need C++ references!!!!!!

plz help me about coding in c++ regarding fingerprint recognization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…