Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sample C++ code for fpga image recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_Finn

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am working on a target recognition project and would like to acquire a sample C++ algorithm for an fpga board that would allow a digital image to be processed and matched to a digital image stored on a computer hard drive. I've got some codes for other fpga applications, but I haven't been able to locate image recognition C++ coding, please help!!!!!!!!!! Thanks in advance.

Please clarify how C++ relates to FPGA. The best FPGA algorithms are written in a hardware description language such as VHDL or Verilog.

No problem. C++ is the algorithm that describes what you want to accomplish. It is converted to vhdl via a conversion program afterwhich a netlist is created in cadence or some other printed circuit board program. I have a manual that describes some fpga programming techniques in C++, but it doesn't contain any image processing sample programs to get me started. Need C++ references!!!!!!

plz help me about coding in c++ regarding fingerprint recognization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back