Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

S55 and C62 Siemens Data Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbautista

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
external pinout cable siemens s55

I have a serial data cable for C55 Siemens and I try to connect my C62 Siemens mobile to hyperterminal (19200, 8, N, 1) I send the AT<cr> command, I got no response from my cellphone. I have following questions:

1. Do this data cable for C55 is not compatible with C62 Mobile phone?
2. What is the standard communication protocol for siemens cellphone (e.g. C62)
3. Do Siemens C62 understand the AT commands, I pressume it does as what i have read in the other post for siemens.

Anyone have experince please help, I want to experiment this C62 mobile for my home security control project. I try to search in the web but i failed to find.
:scatter:

s55 at commands

Hi,

Do this data cable for C55 is not compatible with C62 Mobile phone?

If you hava the cable like in this link, the probably yes.
**broken link removed**

2. What is the standard communication protocol for siemens cellphone
3. Do Siemens C62 understand the AT commands, I pressume it does as what i have read in the other post for siemens.
From what i know about the Simens mobile, they all work with AT Command. Try diffrent boud rate 9600 or 115200. Each time write AT[enter] and see if you get OK or even 0 back.

Try this link. its the AT Command for the C35. It will give you a good referance to start with.

http://siemens-mobile.de/external/tt/hq/mw/hd/hd/p35/s35i_c35i_m35i_atc_commandset_v01.pdf

Good luck.

mrbautista

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
siemens s55 at command

i did similar to you but using siemens c35i the c62 relatively new model you need to check new standard GSM

siemens s55 at commands

Thank you guys,

I will read first the pdf files for the Siemens AT Command Set. I will give you update soon.
More Power :D

at&w error

Thanks Guys,

I successfully make a communication with my C62 Siemens it uses 115200 (8,N,1). But this coomunication is too fast for my project ince I uses Proton Picbasic for my PIC projects. Doea anyone know the codes where I can ommunicate PIC using Proton Picbasic @ 115200? Based from the manual Proton PICbasic can communicate @ 38400 bps?

siemens c55 serial communication protocol

Hi,

You can change the boud rate of the comunication with the modem down to 9600. The AT command is:
AT+IPR=? //Shows the speed it can support
AT+IPR=9600 // Set the boud to 9600
AT&W // Save configuration

If you found my answer useful, click on the button that says Helped me.

Good luck.

mrbautista

siemens datacable protecol

Thank you Gidimiz,

This commands gave me error return. This is the actual display of my hyperterminal using 115200 (8,N,1)
'---------------------------------------

AT+IPR=?
ERROR
AT+IPR=9600
ERROR
AT&W
ERROR

'---------------------------------------

where do i get wrong? or does my phone C62 is not supported with this command? But you know when I use the other command its working like for example displaying the clock, the serial number and others its working ok.

Thanks relly for your help...
More Power :D

pinout modem lg u8150

Hi,

try this 2 commands:
1. AT*
2. ?

If you get an answer from the modem, past the complete answer here.
This commands should show you all the commands that the modem supports. i want to see what options you have and what not...

mrbautista

how to write a quote for data cabling

Hi,

I try the two commands that you gave me using hyperterminal (115200 [8,N,1]), this is the result :
------------------------------------
AT*
ERROR

?
ERROR
------------------------------------

Really guys this project twist my mind, I try the AT manual that you gave me and one by one tested it i will post the result of that, i'll will prepare the list. Some have response ok, but some give me error result.

Thanks and more power

data cable phone baud rate 9600

The Siemens C62 is a Sonyericsson
check for SE ATCommand better than Siemens
if someone want the Full AT Command i can Post it here

Regards

mrbautista

siemens s55 data cable

Hi,

I'm just confuse..........Do you mean that C62 Model for Siemens is not from Siemens they are from Sony Ericson?

SE ATCommand, is this another set of AT command which C62 supports? Actually i have try manually the AT commands which was posted by gidimiz and found out that some gave me ERROR response. If anyone have idea or any manual so that i can test and reduce the baud rate of my Siemens C62, please pass

Thanks and more power

siemens cable at commands

yes that what i try to tell you
Siemens C62 use the same Protocol as SE Wich as a Signed BootCore
u can see that the Cable is not the same Pinout
and need External Power
LG 8150 is also a SE
Alcatel 320 is a LG
another alcatel is a Mitshubishi

i don't know why they do that
but if the internal Modem is a SE it sould only accept SE At command

Try to Spy the Communication between the C62 and A Official Software to get the AT Command
or Do a Scan Using the Soft Below

btw Winswup is not supported by this model u need to use Flash Programmer to upgrade/downgrade the Firmware if needed

gsm simens c 62 flashvane

gidimiz said:
Hi,

Do this data cable for C55 is not compatible with C62 Mobile phone?

If you hava the cable like in this link, the probably yes.
**broken link removed**

2. What is the standard communication protocol for siemens cellphone
From what i know about the Simens mobile, they all work with AT Command. Try diffrent boud rate 9600 or 115200. Each time write AT[enter] and see if you get OK or even 0 back.

Try this link. its the AT Command for the C35. It will give you a good referance to start with.

**broken link removed**

Good luck.

hi friend did you know about any manual for at command which support to these mobile phone of siemens S-55,C55,A55 or the pdf files you provided here works for all

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.