Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RTC mikroC Pro Code Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!

I have attached a simulation video of rtc ds1307. The proteus simulation of rtc runs without connecting the i2c debugger.

Can somebody provide the code for it either in mikroC or Hi-Tech C format. I tried many examples, but they all work only if i2c debugger is connected in proteus. They all work fine in real hardware.

Thanks
Jayanth D

Attachments

• rtcsim.rar
    187.6 KB · Views: 84

I2C debugger, as the name suggests, is just a debugger. So, if it works with the debugger connected, it should work without the debugger connected as well. If it doesn't, it may be a problem in Proteus, especially since it works fine in real hardware.

I think there's a problem in Proteus' simulation of hardware I2C without the debugger connected. I remember I had the same problem as well. But, everything worked fine with software I2C or in hardware I2C with debugger connected.

@Tahmid

I got the rtc working without the i2c debugger. Here is the screenshot. I will post the project later.

Regards
Jayanth D

Attachments

• rtc working 2.jpg
    rtc working 2.jpg
    555.4 KB · Views: 119

hello internetuser2k12
i am trying to interface USB and SD card to PIC18f4520 but not getting how to do it.. would you please provide me the sample programs to interface.i have mikro C pro v1.65 but if i used new mikro c pro 5.61 it is crossing demo limit.. could you please share ...

I still haven't done the sd card part for my project datalogger. I have a working mikroC Pro 5.6.0 based SD card project. It uses GLCD. I will attach the project.

press RA2 to see file list and press RA2 again to open, read, and display the contents of the txt file. press RA1 to select files.

set the mmc file path for sd card in proteus (use c16.mmc file)

You can get my project files here https://www.edaboard.com/threads/270710/

Post your project files. zip and post it.

What problem are you facing with USB HID?

Attachments

• mmc glcd.rar
    415.4 KB · Views: 77
  • c16.rar
    71 bytes · Views: 89
Reactions: aameer

aameer

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
There is no USB in PIC18F4520. You can use PIC18F4550

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.