Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RS232 from another PC through internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medtronic

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rs232+through internet

Dear all my friends
I successed to communicate with rs232 through TCP/IP withen my LAN (the hardware is connected to some PC and i interface with it from anther PC)

Can i communicate with that hardware form another PC through the internet and how if i can....

Best Regards

Medtronic

internet to rs232

ok good may you share it to me i interested it so much na thank!!!

rs-232 to internet

It's the same as with any server access through the internet. You have to know the servers external IP address. A dynamic dns server, e.g. dyn.dns.org is the usual solution to publish the varying addresses of usual private internet connections. Also the router connecting the server to the internet, if any, has to forward the respective port. Some service providers (e.g. for wireless internet services) may restrict in-going connections to specific ports or block them completely,

www.medtronic.piczo.com

Please sir can you give us an example by say my router ip say 41.178.153.86
with any ip for my machin how can i acees the PC serial port from any where

Best Regards

MedTronic
htt://www.MedTronic.Piczo.com

forward rs232 to internet

Medtronic said:
Dear all my friends
I successed to communicate with rs232 through TCP/IP withen my LAN (the hardware is connected to some PC and i interface with it from anther PC)

Can i communicate with that hardware form another PC through the internet and how if i can....

Best Regards

Medtronic

Hi frnd can u telll me hw u didi it ..may b i can choose it as my project
thx
dingchavaz@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.