Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rotational Complex Wavelet Transform

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahender1987

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends,

This is Mahender. I've chosen an IEEE paper i.e Iris Recognition Using Rotational Complex Wavelet Filters:A Novel Approach as my final SEM project. But I'm incapable of understanding this wavelet concept that too my paper is fully advanced one. So can any body help in this regard? I need the MATLAB Code for this paper. And I uploaded the IEEE paper with this post .View attachment Iris Recognition Using Rotational Complex Wavelet Filters.pdf

Really I'm in need dear friends.

Regards
Mahender

**broken link removed**
This document is intended to serve as an introduction to Wavelet processing through a set of Matlab experiments. These experiments will gives an overview of three fundamental tasks in signal and image processing : approximation, denoising and compression. These scripts are self contented (needed additional Matlab functions can be downloaded while reading the lectures).

**broken link removed**
This document is intended to serve as an introduction to Wavelet processing through a set of Matlab experiments. These experiments will gives an overview of three fundamental tasks in signal and image processing : approximation, denoising and compression. These scripts are self contented (needed additional Matlab functions can be downloaded while reading the lectures).

Thanks for ur reply Yura717. But now I've no time to go through the stuff u have given.

I need code for that IEEE paper

Hey Mahendra...is not good direct ask for code.....First try to understand the concept, then try to implement in code...if you have any error, let me know here, i will solve it...

- - - Updated - - -

You need the test images(iris)also, if you compare your result with your IEEE based paper, there should be same test data base images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back