Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RIAA equalizer and windows software

Status
Not open for further replies.

fjpompeo

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
riaa equalizer adobe audition

Hi,

Need a good RIAA equalizer and a windows software to convert and eliminate undesirable noise from old RUSSIAN vinil to MP3 with my PC. I have a lot of RUSSIAN discs and don't want to lose then.
I'll use an AKAI direct drive turntable with SHURE M95 cartdrige (I guess is a moving coil type).

If possible a schematic with PCB layout!

Regards,

Fernando

riaa eq for windows

Hi,
for windows software you can use Adobe Audition (cooledit) or Magix Music Cleaning Lab.

riaa equalization software audacity

I will recomend you Audacity Sound editor. It is a free audio editor with a RIAA equalization effect. I was having the same problem you have and using this software resolve my problem.
One note though, make sure you can deliver enough amplification to your sound card. Remember this is a DIGITAL conversion which is not as accurate as the analog one and you will need a big dynamic range for the conversion to work.

for the circuitry see if this one fits you
**broken link removed**

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back