Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RFID in forestry management

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasanthkp

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am doing a project on RFID based forestry management.
Can anyone post the details of the tag and reader suitable for the project.
I am new to this topic, so any piece of information would be helpful...

I googled a lot but couldn't find any detailed circuit diagrams......

If you would like to receive useful answers, please provide us useful info.

Very likely that what you expect from and RFID system will not be available (technically or from a physical standpoint of view). A successful integration of RFID into your processes involves more than just buying some readers with a handful of tags.

Just some points: reading range and were detection should NOT take place, performance percentage, environmental aspects (moisture, snow, ice, temperature, etc), writable tags, how many readers (close together or far away, fixed and/or mobile), response time, how many tags simultaneously, availability of other physical parameters to enhance overall system performance, impact of system failure and tag failure, electromagnetic environment, etc

I searched net and came across the RFID nails. I think they should be useful for me.
But the problem is that they are costly. We are trying to make a low cost prototype of the RFID nail and its reader.
What I am searching for is the circuit level details of RFID nails and a reader circuit for the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.