Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RFID auto theft immobilizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

huji

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rfid auto

Hi,
Im doing a project on RFID auto theft immobilizer.. can any body help me on designing the circuit.. please email me at nizarkamaladzham@yahoo.com.. thnx

auto immobilizer singapore

Just explain the concept better!

auto theft rfid

It is a big project huji. Use hall or wiegan effect for RFID.

I know RFID devices are even implanted recently in humans in Mexico and are identified in certain range. But seems to me you want to immobilize the car after the theft right? hmmm explain more.

I have heard of a system that hides a GPS and a mobile telephone in the car. When the car is missing the telephone is called and it reports the position. The police are then notified of where to find the car.

There is a circuit:

**broken link removed**

and assembler source code:

**broken link removed**

Link's project is based on microchip's AN - can be downloaded here : https://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/51115e.pdf

I was interrested in writing to HF based transponders but it looks like impossilbe just using low cost mcu .
Data transfer carrier freq is defined by carrier freq and at HF transponder it runs at speed the low cost mcu can not receive (i think).
Do you have info about similar projects for HF band transponders just mcu based without special receiver/transceiver chip ?

klug said:
There is a circuit:

h**p://www.telesys.ru/projects/proj007/index.shtml

and assembler source code:

h**p://www.telesys.ru/projects/proj007/reader.txt

I can't understand the language at this page. Have any link which is ENGLISH version?

Hacking TI hxxp://www.rfidanalysis.org/

Very good thesis on LF reader\writer, regarding all you need for practical start understanding to work with proximity transponders:
Łukasz Geldner
Paweł Nowiński
RFID Reader/Writer
I just love the style of the writing.
hxxp://meag.tele.pw.edu.pl/pubs/pdf/RFID-ToolBox-Thesis.pdf

noob question here. how about if i apply the RFID auto theft immobilizer on different car? is there any problem accured? or only available at new car.

usually those RFID immobilizer is hooked up to the car ignition/combustion system. u should be able to interface the RFID system, with either the ignition/combustion.

tks.

Status
Not open for further replies.