Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RFID antenna design and port allocation using CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

dum007

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone!

I am currently trying to design a UHF RFID tag to resonate at 867MHz for my project work. Problem is that I am not very good with CST and it is giving me serious problems. I have already designed my antenna but I am having problems with placing my ports. can some one please tell me how to do this? the antenna type is a slotted loop antenna. I would be very grateful if anyone can help me because i am already running out of time for my project :-? :-? :sad: :sad: I will also be grateful if someone can refer me to a useful material since there is no specific simulation example by cst for rfid antenna design Thank you.

Checkout the EDABoard group:

RFID Technologies

I have already posted many links concerning both RFID Antenna Design and Circuit Design, with more being posted daily.

Ciao

Last edited by a moderator:

hi
pls attach u simulation file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back