Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF Training or course

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkhogely

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi every body,,
i am looking for RF a Course or training that cover most or all RF topics, can any one help me to find institute or company offer this module?
thank you,,

Brother you first must specify where are you now and which region on face of the earth you prefer and afford to go for that training..??

This course by good opurchnity in ahmedabad.
in this course.

where is this course??

- - - Updated - - -

Brother you first must specify where are you now and which region on face of the earth you prefer and afford to go for that training..??
hey smoothcriminal,, the place is not a matter, I can travel any place like Malysia, India, or any Europe country. but the course should be in English language and the period not more than one month and not less than ten days and it could cover most topic in the RF.
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back