Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF.RFIC design companies in South Korea and Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IT

rfic korea

Hello all,

Can you please give me names of companies that deal with RF design or RFIC design in Singapore and South Korea?

Thanks a lot!

south korea rfic

Big companies as Samsung, LG and Daewoo have IC design division. One of my classmate, who is Korean, went back to work in Samsung. You can get well-paid there. However you must work very hard. 9:00AM to 11:00PM is regular work hours and one day rest per week at most.

dazhen said:
Big companies as Samsung, LG and Daewoo have IC design division. One of my classmate, who is Korean, went back to work in Samsung. You can get well-paid there. However you must work very hard. 9:00AM to 11:00PM is regular work hours and one day rest per week at most.

Just for curiousity, what do you mean by well-paid :) ? Well-paid compared to the US also?

I think US companies like motorola,agilent also not bad

IT said:
Hello all,

Can you please give me names of companies that deal with RF design or RFIC design in Singapore and South Korea?

Thanks a lot!

Samsung Electronics in a good choice in south korea,
LG research centre is good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back